Please read the classroom guidelines before scheduling a classroom.
View Classroom Availability
Room 138 ( 30 laptops )
Room 106 ( 30 laptops, 4 round tables )
Room 31 ( 24 desktop PC, 6 round tables )
Room 59 ( 22 desktop PC )
'Inviting' a Classroom to an Event
- Go to wcal.weber.edu and log in if prompted. This will take you directly to your Google Calendar.
- On the calendar, click the time and date on the calendar that you want to schedule.
- Click on Edit event in the box that appears.
- Once you are in the event editor, set the title, and edit the time and date of your meeting if needed.
- Over on the right hand side of the screen, where it says add, click on Rooms, etc.
- Select the room you want to add (ex: LI - 138) and then click Add.This will invite the classroom.
- Once you are done scheduling your event click the Save button at the top of the page.
For more detailed instructions see the following PDF Scheduling a Library Classroom.
Your reservation is not final until you receive an e-mail from Google Calendar.
Have questions? Want us to schedule the room? Need to cancel? please e-mail email@example.com or call the Reference Desk at 801-626-6415.