Shield Shield
JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.
Home
Help  |  Search  |  Contact Us 
   
MS 167 The Thomas D. Dee Memorial Hospital Ephemera   Collection

This collection was donated in 2002 from the Dee family. It came from the McKay-Dee Foundation when the move to the new hospital at 4401 Harrison Blvd. was completed.

BOX 1

Fd 1 A brick from the hospital that was erected in 1910
Fd 2 Letterhead Stamp engraved with “Thomas D. Dee Memorial Hospital This is to Certify That”

Updated June 22, 2009 . Please send comments to Sarah Langsdon
Weber State University, Stewart Library. Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved.

Stewart Library - Weber State University - Ogden, Utah 84408. (801) 626-6403 - Copyright © 2008 ALL Rights Reserved