- Business opportunities in the new South Africa HC517.S7B87
- The wheels of trade : developing markets for business services
- Geography of sub-Saharan Africa DT351.9.G46
- Riding the waves of culture : understanding cultural diversity
in global business HD30.55.T76 1998
(Contains a section on South Africa)
- Doing business in South Africa HG5851.A3D65
Provides information on geographic entities and international
organizations. Information includes basic country profile, people and
history, government and political conditions, economy, defense, foreign
relations, and travel and business information. From the
U.S. Dept. of State.
From the U.S. Dept. of State. Detailed overview of doing
business in another country, including economic trends & outlook,
political environment, marketing U.S. products & services, leading
export sectors, trade regulations & standards, investment climate,
trade financing, business travel, trade statistics, and contact information.
- Internet Public
Library: South Africa Newspapers
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange
- MBendi Profile:
Guide to Exporting from South Africa
- South African Embassy
- South Africa Government Online
Includes information on doing business in South Africa, including
the economy, trade, and investing.
- South African Dept. of
Trade and Industry
Includes country overview, market research reports, trade information,
key contacts, travel and culture, industry sector analysis reports,
and other related Web sites.
Gives a good general background of the country, including information
on communications, defense, the economy, flags, maps, geography, the
people, government, military, and transportation.
Back to Country Guides