- Handbook of mathematical economics v1-4
- Handbook of econometrics v1-3 HB139.H36
- Handbook of international economics v1-2
- Handbook of public economics v1-2 HJ141.H36
- Handbook of labor economics v1-2 HD4802.H36
- Handbook of natural resource and energy economics
- Handbook of regional and urban economics v1-2
- Handbook of monetary economics v1-2 HG221.H24
- Handbook of development economics v1-2
- Handbook of industrial organization v1-2
- Handbook of game theory with economic applications
- Monetary theory HG221.M8154 1990
- Urban and regional economics HT321.U275 1991
- Exchange rate economics v1-2 HG3851.E89
- The economic value of education : studies in the economics
of education LC65.E253 1992
- Development economics v1-4 HD75.D486 1992
- The New classical macroeconomics v1-3
- The economics of the environment HC110.E5E255
- The Economics of institutions HB99.5.E255
- Economic anthropology GN488.E26 1998
- Multinational corporations HD2755.5.M824
- The Economics of innovation HD45.E26 1990
- Entrepreneurship HB615.E623 1990
- International investment HG4538.I547 1990
- Game theory in economics HB144.G375 1990
- The history of economic thought HB75.H545 1990
- Monetary theory HG221.M8154 1990
- Joint production of commodities HB241.J65 1990
- Industrial organization HD2326.I517 1990
- Growth theory v1-3 HD75.G77 1991
- Microeconomics : theoretical and applied v1-3
- The Economics of health v1-2 R728.E28
- Recent developments in macroeconomics v1-3
- Modern public finance v1-2 HJ141.M63 1991
- Evolutionary economics HB97.3.E95 1993
- The New Palgrave : A Dictionary of Economics HB61
- The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics and the law
- Who's Who in Economics HB76.W47 1999
- Guide to Economic Indicators HC103.F9
- Biographical Dictionary of Dissenting Economists
- Gale Encyclopedia of U.S. Economic History
v1-2 HC102.G35 1999
- Dictionary of Economics HB61.R93 1992
Dictionary of Economics (Electronic
of Economics (Electronic Resource)
- Finding and Using Economic Information: A Guide to Sources
and Interpretation HC106.J63 1993
- Encyclopedia of Political Economy HB61.E554
- Economic Indicators Handbook Reference Table
5B HC103.E26 1998
Many journals may also be accessed electronically,
check EJournals for
- American economic review HB1.A512
- Business economics : The journal of the National Association
of Business Economists HB1.B97
- Canadian journal of economics H1.C2122
- Econometrica : Journal of the Econometric Society
- Economic journal : The quarterly journal of the Royal Economic
- Journal of economic issues HB1.J864
- The Journal of political economy HB1.J865
- Quarterly journal of economics HB1.Q1
- Southern economic journal HB1.S727
- Quarterly review of economics and finance HB1
- Review of Economics and Statistics
Library Databases are restricted to Weber State University Faculty,
Staff, and Students)
References and citations
of books, journal articles, dissertations, and papers on economic
of 1800 periodicals covering business and economic conditions.
Includes management, advertising, marketing, economics, finance,
publications of local and regional business news including public
and private companies, local start-ups, marketing, finance, and
containing more than 750 periodicals and newsletters focusing
on trade or industry. Contains publications on industries including:
finance, insurance, transportation, and construction.
Database covering Economics,
Management, Finance, Accounting, and International Business.
Provides coverage on
regional business activities and trends from regional publications,
Business Wire, and major newspapers.
Multi-use database including
business resources consisting of newspapers, journals, and wires
Comprehensive full text
coverage of 75 business journals and newspapers from metropolitan
and rural areas.
Industry surveys, stock
and bond guides, and earnings guides of major industries.
Full text access to
newspaper containing news, business, and financial information.
National Bureau of Economic Research
Economy at a Glance
Key economic statistics from Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Indicators (from Stat-USA)
History of Economic Thought
A collection of links and information on the history of economic
thought from the ancient times to the modern day.
WebEC - Resources in Economics
Provides a subject index on various aspects of interest to academic
economists. Each subject page provides a list of links pertaining
to that subject with annotations.
EconLinks Resources for Economists
Information of interest to academic or practicing economists.
Arranged according to subject divisions within economics (ie.
Experimental Economics, Micro Economics, Labor Economics, Environmental
Economics, Macro Economics, Law & Economics, International
Economics, Money & Banking, and Econometrics).
"At this site, you will find a collection of information
on economic issues of networks, such as the telephone and fax
communications networks, the internet, financial exchange and
credit card networks, as well as on 'virtual networks,' such
as the virtual network of all Windows or all Mac computers."
Economics News, Data, and Analysis
This web site contains
daily eceonomic news, data, and analysis from around the world.
Included are links to various news sources, government agencies,
and organizations, as well as links to articles about economic
policy. A glossary contains a collection of economic terms.
regarding economic indicators as well as some analysis and forcasts
including Consumer Confidence, GDP, Inflation, and Consumer spending.
Some parts of the site are fee based.
This website is an organization
of 184 member countries. The services included are monetary cooperation,
promoting international trade, high enemployment, economic growth,
and poverty reduction.
If you can't find what
you're looking for or if you have questions...