Use our Web Event scheduling calendar
to request or schedule a room or a library instruction session:
Check room schedules and availability for library classrooms. Plan ahead, room use is often first come/first serve after
our regular sessions are scheduled.
- Click on the room number below, then on the the gold "Add
Event" button at top right of calendar to make your
online scheduling request.
31 - Lower level (24 student stations and 6 round
tables with chairs)
59 - Lower level (22 student stations, no additional
138 -Middle level, north end (30 student stations, no additional tables)
- Room 106 --Middle level, south
end (30 student stations and 3 round table with chairs)
- Click on day, week or month to see schedule for each room.
be aware of our Classroom Guidelines for scheduleing, supervision and use, and equipment use in the classrooms.
describe any special instructions in the Web Event request
will be notified by email of room confirmation
- For scheduling issues email Library Instruction or call
the Reference Desk at 801-626-6415.
- For help with equipment contact Systems at 801-626-6860
If you decide
NOT to use a room or need to cancel a room you have scheduled,
please contact staff above so room may be made available to others.