This exam is an option for students who
have already acquired the skills taught in the Information
Navigator or other Library Science courses.
Do not attempt to take this exam unless you are sure you have these
Part D of the WSU Computer
and Information Literacy requirement can be met by taking a half
credit hour exam offered by the
NTM Department. Register and sign up for the exam through the TBE
- Please note: This exam is VERY DIFFERENT from the TBE 1501,
1502 and 1503 exams! Students taking this exam will be tested
on most of the skills taught in the Information
Not sure what
Try our tutorial
with a practice exam.
TIPS for taking the exam:
- Study the tutorial
and take the practice quiz.
- Need more information? Check out our Guides.
- Ask for help at the reference desk in the Stewart Library with
anything you don't understand:
- Toll free: 1-877-306-3140
- Relay Utah 711; en Español 1-888-346-3162
- the Live Assistance Chat button on the top right of most
of the library webpages
- Email: email@example.com
- Come in: Stewart Library, middle level north.
Remember, we recommend
taking a course (LIBS
1704, LIBS/EDUC 2604, LIBS/BusAdm 2704, LIBS 2804, or LIBS/HTHS 2904)
in your freshman or sophomore
year. Taking the class early in your college career is the best
option for meeting the Information Literacy requirement at WSU.