(draft approved by faculty at IL Team Meeting 9/25/03)
For questions 1-17 please use the following scale:
1) Strongly Agree 2) Agree 3) Neutral 4) Disagree 5) Strongly Disagree
About your learning, after taking this class:
1. I am able to define my information needs.
2. I am able to accurately document (cite) sources of information.
3. I am able to plan an effective research strategy.
4. I understand how library resources are organized.
5. I am able to effectively use Boolean operators for online searching.
6. I am able to use controlled vocabulary effectively to find information.
7. I am able to critically evaluate the quality of an information source.
8. I am able to find information in a variety of formats such as books, journal
articles, videos, etc.
9. I can differentiate between scholarly and popular sources.
10. I know where to ask for help with research in a
11. The course assignments contributed to my learning.
About the instructor’s teaching:
12. The course content was presented effectively.
13. The instructor provided assistance when it was requested.
14. Work was graded according to announced guidelines.
15. The instructor treated students with respect.
Campus Wide Questions:
16. Overall, this was an effective instructor.
17. Overall, this was an effective course.
Additional comments for learning and teaching improvement:
18. State the most important thing you learned in this course.
19. State one thing that would improve the course most.
20. State one thing the instructor did best.
21 . State one thing the instructor could do better.