When an emergency involving library
personnel or patrons meets the following criteria,the incident will need
to be reported:
- Major injury occurs requiring professional
- Possible university liability exists
- The victim requests that a report
- There is property damage
Do not move the victim in the event
of serious injury, nor change the scene unless it is necessary in order
to prevent additional injury.
Obtain names, addresses and phone
numbers of victims/witnesses.
CALL: WSU Crisis Hot Line at 6460.
Provide the following information:
- Your name Your current location
- Your department Description of
incident (what happened)
- Your work phone number Name(s)
of person(s) involved
NOTE: In the event of an injury to
an employee, the area supervisor must complete an accident
report form. Forms are available in the Library Administration Office.
Page 9 (next
to Table of Contents