Current students, faculty
and staff at WSU may access library databases from their home, work
or other off-campus location. The Stewart Library website
( http://library.weber.edu ) offers
many useful resources including full
text articles, article indexes, encyclopedias, and other reference
- Go to the Database Finder (http://library.weber.edu/articledatabases/default.cfm)
and choose your database.
- Click on the database name
- Enter your student/faculty/staff user name and password when
Use the database. The link will remain valid until you disconnect.
- Students use your Wildcat user name and password (the ones
you use to login the student portal to register, check grades,
- Faculty/staff use your Groupwise user name and password.
This is the same user name and password you use to log into
the faculty/staff portal, WebCT and the Novell network.
your user name or password?
and follow the instructions.
Problems logging in?
- Make sure you have typed your user name and ID correctly.
- Check with the Reference desk (801-626-6415 or toll
free at 1-877-306-3140 or via the Live Assistance button on the
upper right of the webpage) to make sure the system is working
- Check to see if you have a firewall in place.
If so, Port 2200 must be open for inbound AND outbound TCP/IP
traffic on your system.
- If you are trying to access databases from work, workplace
security may make it impossible for you to use our system - check
with your technical people.
- Still having problems? Call 801-626-7777 to check
on your user name and password. (Note: the Stewart
Library can no longer help with user name/password problems.)
- Utah's Online Library:
All Utah citizens may
use Pioneer, which provides access to over 20 databases with references
and full text articles. You will need a public library card.
More information is available on our Pioneer
Wildcat Email is
available to WSU Students and Alumni.
To access Wildcat email, go to: http://mail.weber.edu.
To setup Wildcat Email, go to http://www.weber.edu/eservices/default.asp.
For assistance in using this service, contact WSU Computing Support
Services at 801-626-7777.
is available only to WSU Faculty and Staff. GroupWise
email may be accessed off campus via the Web at http://groupwise.weber.edu
or by installing the remote Windows client on your home or work
computer. The GroupWise Windows remote client software is
available for download on the faculty/staff portal. Contact
WSU Computing Support Services for further assistance at 626-7777.
PLEASE call the
Stewart Library Reference desk
at 801-626-6415 or toll free at 1-877- 306-3140 if you have any
questions. You may also contact us via our Ask A Librarian Email service.