Off-campus access is available to all current students, faculty and staff at WSU.
- Go to library.weber.edu.
- From the Article Databases page, choose the specific database you want to access.
- Click on the database name.
- Enter your Weber State University username and password when requested. This is the same username and password you use to log in to eWeber portal.
- After you log in all databases will be accessible until you log out.
Problems logging in?
- Make sure you have typed your username and ID correctly.
- Check with the Reference desk, 801-626-6415 or toll free at 1-877-306-3140, text 801-803-5554 or via the Ask a Librarian button on the upper right of the webpage, to make sure the system is working correctly.
- If you are trying to access databases from another library or a business, security may make it impossible for you to use our system. If this appears to be the case check with their information technology department.
- Still having problems? Call 801-626-7777 to check on your username and password. (Note: the Stewart Library can no longer help with username/password problems.)
Pioneer – Utah’s Online Library
- All Utah citizens may use Pioneer, which provides access to over 20 databases with references and full text articles. You will need a public library card to access some of their databases. More information is available at pioneer.utah.gov.
- Call 801-626-6415, text 801-803-5554 or Toll free 1-877-306-3140.
- Chat, Click Ask-a-Librarian on the top corner of the Stewart Library’s web page.
- E-mail, email@example.com.
- Come in and talk to someone at the Reference Desk, Stewart Library, Middle level, or WSU Davis Library, Room 212, 2750 N. University Blvd, Layton.