- Many WSU faculty require students to have a Wildcat email address in order
to easily send course related information.
- Many students prefer to use email accounts they have set up prior to coming
- Follow the rules below to forward Wildcat email to another email
- Open your Wildcat email in a web browser
- Once your email is open, look at the top center of your screen
and click on the Options icon. This is a small
square with two red checks in the top center of the screen.
- Click on the tab Mailbox Management
- Click the Yes circle under Forward
All New Messages. Type the email address you want to
use in the Forward to box.
- Save and logout when finished
- Send yourself a message to your Wildcat email address to make
sure it is forwarding your email successfully.
If you need technical
help at any time, call WSU Tech Support at 626-7777. PLEASE call
the Stewart Library Reference
desk at 626-6415 or toll free at 1-877- 306-3140 if you
have any other questions. You may also contact the library via our Chat service (located at top right of the library homepage) or use our Ask A Librarian email.