renew your loan from the Stewart Library web catalog
by using the barcode on your wildcard. From the catalog main
page, select "View Your Account", log in using your barcode
number, select "Items Out", select "Renew".
(NOTE: this feature is not available Sundays
between the hours of 1 a.m. and 1 p.m.)
If you don't have a
WildCard, or if the automatic renewal option is
not available, please call 626-6545.
can be renewed, when, and for how long?
- All items checked out in your name will be renewed by this
- Items are allowed two renewals only.
- Items may be renewed prior to their due date, or if they are
- Each renewal period is an additional checkout length from the
time of renewal (loan
What can't be renewed?
- Bound journals cannot be renewed.
- Items requested by another patron cannot be renewed.
- Reserve Items cannot be renewed
also renew items in person or by telephone (626-6545).