Location: Stewart Library,
Middle level, North Side. There is also a small reference collection at the
WSU Davis Library
Description: The reference collection is:
- a rich source of materials for research
- the best place for a student to begin a library and/or Internet research
- a collection of books, databases and other material that offer:
- general summaries
- background information
- facts, figures, photos and much more.
- materials you "refer" to, so generally are not available
to check out
- resources used to point to other, more detailed information in other
books or journals in the General Collection.
The reference collection includes:
- Online reference materials (limited
- Reference books:
- dictionaries (general and specialized)
- encyclopedias (general and specialized)
- handbooks, manuals, guidebooks
- statistical abstracts
- Periodical and other indexes:
- Abstracts (periodical indexes with article summaries)
- Maps and atlases
Use the Online
Catalog to find out if the library owns a particlar reference resource,
and where it is located.
Please contact Reference
Services for assistance in using this collection.
Please make suggestions for additions to this collection to Wade Kotter.