Collection (Library Print Reserve) material is available only from the Media/Reserve
Services desk, located on the lower level lobby area.
Reserve material may be found by searching the Reserve
Bookroom in the online catalog.
- The material must be requested by your instructor's
last name or the course name and number.
- You must have a WSU ID (or proof of registration
payment) to borrow Reserve materials.
- Loan periods vary from 2 hours to 1 week.
- Materials must be returned directly to the Media/Reserve
Service Desk after use. Do not return in the bookdrop
- A $1.00 per hour/ per item "late fee" is assessed
for materials not returned by the end of
the specified loan period.
- EReserve material is available electronically anywhere and at any time.
- To access EReserve materials all you need is internet access on a PC equipped with a current version of most web browsers and
- EReserve passwords are provided by your instructor
[ PLEASE NOTE: If you
have problems printing a specific PDF file and are using Adobe
Acrobat version 4.0 or later, select Print As Image in
the print dialog box. Files will print more slowly with Print
As Image selected, but should resolve the most common printing problem.
For more information about Print As Image, see Acrobat