Collection (Library Print Reserve) material is available only from the Media/Reserve
Services desk, located on the lower level lobby area.
Reserve material may be found by searching the Reserve
Bookroom in the online catalog.
- The material must be requested by your instructor's
last name or the course name and number.
- An official picture ID and knowledge of W number is required of WSU students, faculty and staff who do not have a "WildCard".
- Loan periods vary from 2 hours to 1 week.
- Materials must be returned directly to the Media/Reserve
Service Desk after use. Do not return in the bookdrop
- A $1.00 per hour/ per item "late fee" is assessed
for materials not returned by the end of
the specified loan period.
- EReserve material is available electronically anywhere and at any time.
- To access EReserve materials all you need is internet access on a device equipped with a current version of most web browsers and Adobe Reader.
- EReserve passwords are provided by your instructor