Our goal is to provide library services and resources equivalent to those provided to traditional students.
How do I qualify as an online or distance education learner?
- To qualify for home delivery of printed library material, students must live over 50 miles from the Ogden or Davis campus.
- Students must also be registered for online or distance education classes only.
I am a distance learner, how do I request material?
All requests for home delivery of library material are completed through the Stewart Library Interlibrary loan system.
- Create a user account in our Interlibrary Loan System (ILLiad) and select Distance Ed as your status.
- Enter a valid street mailing address into your account. We can not deliver material to a P.O. box.
- Fill out the appropriate request form (article or book) in ILLiad and click submit.
What can not be requested for home delivery?
- Reference material (Copies of specific sections can be provided electronically).
- Special Collections and Archives material (Copies of selected items can be provided electronically).
- 2 hour in-library use only media.
- Print reserve material.
I am not an online or distance learner, but I live closer to the Davis campus, can material be delivered there?
Yes, completely fill out the Delivery from Stewart to Davis form.