The library is revising some of our safety protocols in light of recent CDC guidelines and WSU policy. Masks are still strongly encouraged for unvaccinated people. We are still providing some socially distanced study and testing spaces to keep our unvaccinated patrons and staff as safe as possible. Please be respectful and supportive of your fellow Wildcats during this time.
We are continuing to bring back more face to face services. The book stacks are open for for browsing again and check in and check out services are available at the Circulation Desk. Interlibrary loan and library materials pick ups are available through our curbside services and at the Circulation Desk.
We are gradually adding study spaces and re-opening to greater capacity. Thank you for your patience as we work through the process of moving hundreds of chairs, desks, and study carrels. Please check this page for changing services and programs.
Current service additions include:
- Same day pickup for materials requests through our curbside service or at the Circuation Desk.
- The book stacks on the 1st and 3rd floors are now open for borrowing.
- Additional study space has returned to the 1st floor.
- The 2nd floor group study rooms are open for reservations again. Rooms 202 and 203 remain available for Proctorio tests.
- Course Reserves materials are available for check out at the Circulation Desk.
- Borrowing of print material is available through Interlibrary Loan.
- The Davis Library book stacks are open.
- Faculty and staff materials deliveries are active for department offices.
- Special Collections and University Archives are open for walk-in services from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. All patrons (for both areas) can check with the Circulation desk for access to the shared Reading Room in Archives.
- You can now choose to reserve a space in the North end of the 2nd floor in advance to guarantee your spot and maintain social distance, or you can walk into the library and check for available space on the 1st floor and South end of the 2nd floor. Unlimited reservations are available for reservable study space. There is no longer a limit.
Ongoing goals before the beginning of Fall semester:
- Some third floor study spaces as we gradually move furniture back in place.
- 3-D printing re-opened.
- Mobile printing available.