Over the summer, the library is gradually bringing back all of our in-person services while also continuing online and remote services that you have come to value, with full services available by August 30.
Rediscover library spaces and resources
- Browse the library books stacks.
- Visit the Davis Library.
- Request print Interlibrary Loan materials.
- Reserve a group study room.
- Send us your 3D printing requests.
- Discover the history of Weber State, Davis County, Morgan County, and Ogden County.
- Print large format posters through Digital Collections.
Beginning August 30:
- Visit Stewart Library in Ogden for late night and Sunday hours (beginning August 30)
- Check out course reserve materials, cameras, charging cords, calculators, anatomical models, and other learning materials.
- Visit the Pilar Pobil exhibit
Reconnect to people and support in the library and online.
- Get in-person research and technology assistance at the second floor Learning Commons desk.
- Schedule an in-depth research consultation with a subject librarian.
- Schedule a 30-minute research help appointment with a library peer research consultant. In-person or online.
- Visit the Special Collections and University Archives joint reading room on the first floor to streamline research requests.
Renew with expanded technology and convenient support services
- New library catalog system with new features, including reserving materials for pick up through the holds feature.
- Curbside delivery of books still available.
- Semester-long laptop and hotspot checkout still available.
Available during fall semester:
- Study room with video and audio editing hardware and software.
- One Button Studio for easy video recording.
- Self-serve lockers for delivery of library materials.
- Expanded textbook library, with short-term loans of many general education course texbooks available.
- Weber Cares Food Pantry is moving to the library, with a larger space and expanded hours.