Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (801) 626 - 6545 with any questions you may have about our circulation services.
The Stewart Library is offering contactless curbside circulation of library materials held in the collection to current WSU students, staff, and faculty through an online request for pick up or mail.
The following materials can be requested: Books, periodicals, videos, music CDs, audiobooks/books on CD, young people and curriculum collection material, laptops, webcameras.
The following materials cannot be requested: 3D prints, Reserve material, Special Collections or Archives material.
How to Submit an Online Request for Library Materials and Laptops
Please fill out the form at the link provided: Library Materials Request Form
- Make sure to enter all the information required on our Library Materials Request Form.
- If you require mail service, you will have the option to select this while filling out the form. Please be sure to fill out your home address accurately; we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or non-residential addresses.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pickup.
If your request cannot be processed due to items being unavailable or because we need additional information, you will be contacted via email.
When your item has been found and checked out to you, you will receive a confirmation email with pickup instructions. If you have multiple materials ready for pickup we can have them ready for you all in one appointment.
Setting up Pickup/Drop-off Appointments
Available time slots for pickup are shown in green during the appointment reservation process; unavailable times are in red. Pickup / drop-off appointments are booked in 10 min intervals to limit crowding and maintain social distancing
Once you select an appointment time, you will be prompted for your name, W#, and the appointment purpose (pick up or return).
Directions and Instructions for Pickup/Drop-off
Face masks and gloves will be worn by library staff during pick-up/drop-off transactions, and we ask that you please wear a protective face mask as well.
The curbside location is at Stewart Library's Main Campus Loading Dock. This is also the location of the University's Shuttle Bus primary drop-off/pick-up stop. When you arrive at your appointed time, please:
- Stay in your car and park in our parking stalls, numbers: S001 and S003
- Next, call (801) 317-7278 to notify staff of your arrival. Our staff will then exit the building and approach your car.
- The staff will ask you to show your wildcat card or show a photo ID to verify identity.
- Your requested materials will be left on a cart to allow staff to maintain a safe distance.
The drive-up location is shown on the map below:
Returning Library Materials
Library items can be returned at the Circulation Desk during our hours of operation. Library bookdrops are also available 24 hours a day at the following locations:
Locations Ogden campus:
- Stewart Library main entrance - East side
- Stewart Library main entrance - West side
- Stewart Library loading/unloading zone by shuttle stop
- Parking lot W5 East of Lind Lecture
- Parking lot W8 South of Browning Center and Kimball Visual Arts - temporarily unavailable due to construction
- South of D2 Main entrance
Only the following materials can be returned at the bookdrops: Books, periodicals, videos, music CDs, audiobooks/books on CD, young people and curriculum collection material.
If you need to return library equipment, such as laptops or webcams, or other fragile material, you can come to the Circulation Desk or schedule a return at: https://weber.libcal.com/space/66774. The directions and instructions for returns are the same as for scheduling a pickup.
Who can place an online request?
Any current Weber State University student, faculty or staff can make an online request for library materials.
How do I know what appointment times are available?
Appointments can be made for times during the library’s hours of operation. Available time slots are shown in green during the appointment reservation process; unavailable times are in red.
How can I request items to be mailed?
You can request items to be mailed to you by selecting the mail option when you fill out the request form. Please be sure to fill out your home address accurately; we cannot ship to P.O. boxes or non-residential addresses. Receiving materials by mail can take between 5 - 10 days. If you have any questions about the status of your shipment, please contact email@example.com.
I sent a request but I haven't received a notice yet. Can I come by to pick up/drop off now?
Please wait to arrive at the pickup locations until you are notified by email that your materials are ready, but please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-626-6545 if you have any questions regarding the status of your request.
How are you disinfecting library materials?
Your safety is our primary concern. Your material was handled according to WSU and CDC safe handling guidelines. A face mask and gloves were worn by library staff during the entire handling process of your requested material.