Most seating and computer stations are now open without reservation. The library has, however, retained a limited number of study spaces and computer spaces for continued social distancing for those students who desire to socially distance due to COVID-19. These limited spaces and computers require reservations to occupy.
- Most seating and computers are now open without reservation (Post COVID Lockdown protocols).
- You can reserve up to two weeks in advance.
- Study spaces are for single occupancy only and not for group study.
- Study rooms 202 and 203 are currently only available for Proctorio testing.
- Cleaning materials are available at the front desk by request.
Make a Reservation for a Socially Distanced Space
Group Study Room Reservations
Proctoro Testing Room Reservations
Testing Room Reservations must be made at least 4 hours in advance of desired time.
Contact Circulation Services at:
Phone: (801) 626-6545